What have we been up to lately? Just like everyone else we are in holiday mode. Things seem to be so busy this time of year. I always feel like December is the shortest month of the year.
We had a great laid back Thanksgiving day. We always go to my in laws for dinner. This year we had my sister in law try to capture a family picture of my bunch to use for the Christmas card. She did a great job.
The grand kids with their Nana and Paw Paw. Just missing a few cousins.
And all of us. :)
After dinner we ran into Gander Mountain so Bobby could do a little "Black Friday" shopping on Thursday. Gray always finds a way to entertain herself.
I have the tree up and the mantle decorated. I decided to keep it very low key this year and not get out all the decorations. The clutter makes me crazy these days. Other than this, I have a strand of lights on the entry table and that is all.
Last weekend we decorated Christmas cookies. We've been watching all the Hallmark Christmas movies. And continue to steadily work through my list of must do/see Christmas activities.
Basketball season is in full swing.
Kobe is still owning the place.
This past Saturday Gray had a birthday party at the bowling alley. We made a quick stop by Starbucks for treats on the way. *Note to self: Gray does not like Starbucks hot chocolate.
But isn't she a cutie?!?
XoXo,
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment