Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Life Lately

Last week started with a day home from work with a sick baby girl.  I hate it when my kids feel bad, but I'm not going to lie, I did not mind being home an extra day.  
 

That night, I was able to go watch a little basketball.
 
 

On Tuesday night we had Bobby's work Christmas party at Dave's Pizza in Homewood.  I don't love pizza, but it was better than I expected.  I don't always make the parties, so it was nice to catch up with everyone.  No pictures from that night. :(

Tanner played in a varsity tournament Thursday night at Wallace State. I was not able to go because it was a couple of hours away.  They lost, but he seemed to have a pretty good time.

The rest of the week went by quickly.   I spent all my free time shopping and gathering some things for my friend Scott who was planning a surprise vow renewal for Brandi.  Saturday was their 25th wedding anniversary, and the day of the ceremony.  

Friday night after work and school we headed to Navarre Beach to get things in motion.

Quick stop on the way for some Wendy's.
 

Saturday was great.  The weather was beautiful and Brandi had no idea what was happening.
The ceremony was simple and sweet.
 

I've declared that we need to go to the beach every Christmas going forward.  I can't think of anything I love more than Christmas lights and the Beach.  And together, it was magical!!
 
 

This week I am on vacation.  I am doing a lot of Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, and house cleaning.  It's almost time for Santa to come!

XoXo,
Tina

No comments: