Saturday, September 19, 2015

Life Lately

We've been busy enjoying school, Friday night football, SEC football, and the signs that Fall is coming.  I have another catch up post of pictures and what has been going on with us and our Life Lately.

At the beginning of every new school year one of the nearby churches host a Messy Game Night for area Middle and High school students.  Gray was so excited to finally be old enough to attend.  She got MESSY!!


She also attended her very first Middle School dance. It wasn't anything fancy, just an in school, back to school "hang out" for the students.


Tanner got his "real" permit in the mail and was more than pleased with how his photo turned out.


He has been doing a lot of practicing.  I am really struggling with it, but he really is not that bad of a driver.


Grays back to school survey:

:)

For Labor Day Bobby was very busy working, but the kids and myself were able to take one last beach trip.  We went with Uncle Casey, Aunt Carrie, & babies to Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.  It was a really nice way to say goodbye to Summer.  We all had a great time.

Other than Tanner typing in the wrong address in the GPS, we had a pretty easy time driving ourselves.  We did probably go about an hour out of the way.  But atleast it was scenic.


The condo that we stayed in was beautiful, with a really nice pool area.



These two FINALLY bonded. . .


And these two are just the cutest.


Aunt Carrie got some really wonderful pictures of my girl for me.


On September 12th I turned 40.  40!!!!



And just this past week Gray and I started our Fall small group.  It is a Mom & Me group for girls ages 11-14.  I think its going to be a great group for us..



XoXo,
Tina











No comments: