October little things. . . . I started out early in the month with Recreate. Recreate is the yearly women's conference hosted by my church. Once again it was a phenomenal weekend.
The guest speakers included Charlotte Gambill and Lisa Bevere.
Gray had her Orthodontist appointment for adjustments. Normally Bobby takes her, but this time I was able to pick her up from school and go with her.
Gray wanted to have a mini photo shoot with her friend and I obliged.
I helped a friend do a little fall decorating at one of the local retirement homes.
The kids went to the slide at the park. Tanner goes with his friends all the time, but this was the first time for Gray and Bobby. This is the tallest slide in the Southeast according to PARA.
Tanner had his Beta Club induction ceremony that I missed. :( Bobby was kind enough to take a video and a few pictures for me.
And Halloween as the Finale. . .
Now we are ready for gratitude month, my favorite holiday of the year, and the start of basketball season. Bring on November!
XoXo,
Tina









No comments:
Post a Comment