As you know, the kids went to Disney World last week without us. I am still enjoying catching up with them, and WILL NOT let them leave again without me in tow.
My wonderful sister in law took some fabulous pictures to document the trip. If you know me well, you know that I love a good picture. I love group shots and a pretty smile and a nice pose. However, I love a candid or "in the moment" shot even more. If a photo can really capture the emotion of the moment, it just can't be beat. These are the types of photos I like to take when we are vacationing together. And Carrie did an amazing job getting those pictures for me. (THANK YOU Carrie!) The first three pictures below have moved right to the top of my favorite picture of all time list. See for yourself. . .
XOXO,
Tina













No comments:
Post a Comment