Day 20: The kids were out of school on Monday for MLKjr day, but Gray still had a ton of makeup work to complete from her Disney week. Math homework in this house stresses everyone out. Bobby is our best bet when it comes to Math help, and Tanner is a close second. I am useless.
Day 21: Fourth grade is really hard these days if you haven't heard. Lots and lots of homework and studying to be done by those fourth graders. We worked long hours every night last week to complete Gracyn's Alabama History project. Another make up assignment from the week she missed, it was actually an in class project.
Day 22: It was SO Cold on Wednesday!! I was glad to come home from a busy day at work to a nice cozy fire.
Day 23: Who doesn't love a bath by candlelight? Gracyn found this candle hidden away and decided to put it in their bathroom for mood lighting.
Day 24: Friday night Bobby was out of town for the night, and Tanner went to the high school basketball game with some friends. Gracyn and I went to the Dollar Tree to look at Valentine goodies and ended up scoring a real Webkinz for a dollar. She was incredibly pleased with her bargain find.
Day 25: I love a Saturday when we have not commitments. I can't think of anything better than sleeping in and having a late breakfast.
Day 26: Tanner had a friend over for the night on Saturday, and after church a few more friends came over to hang out a little while. It is supposed to get VERY COLD again this week, so they enjoyed the nice weather outside.
BONUS PHOTOS:
I have a couple of bonus IPhone pics from the week that are too cute to leave out. This is one of the worksheets that Gracyn brought home from school this week. The instructions read: Build the bird of your dreams. Of course she created the "Unibird".
Saturday Gray played hostess to a couple of girls from the neighborhood. She came in and whipped up a little snack tray for them to enjoy on the trampoline together.
XOXO,
Tina









1 comment:
Found you through the AL Women Bloggers and have started following you via Bloglovin'. Noticed you were doing a photo a day. Go over and check out the GrooveBook website or app. I seen it on Sharktank a couple of weeks ago and love it. For $2.99/month you get 100 pictures developed in a mini album.
Post a Comment