Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Photo a Day: Week 2

Day 12:  The kids are living it up in Disney World.  Me and Bobby finished the second season of American Horror Story.

Day 13:  It is hard to find a picture opportunity when I am home alone.  Bobby was in Texas, the kids still away, so naturally I posted a picture of the sweeties that I missed so badly.

Day 14:  On Tuesday night my cousin Tara made dinner for me.  I enjoyed a night with her and my Aunt just talking and loving on my little buddy Max.

Day 15:  Catching up on the blog.

Day 16:  Going away dinner with Meredith and Damien.  They are now getting settled in back home in Missouri.  Miss y'all!!

Day 17:  Friday finally arrived and the kiddos came home!

Day 18:  Me and my girl went to the mall for some quality shopping time together.

Day 19:  Gracyn stubbed her toe Sunday before church and literally ripped all the skin off.  I am STILL doctoring this for her every day.  She is such a drama queen.

I am still going strong and haven't missed a day yet.  Everyone is involved in helping me remember and suggesting picture opportunities.  I'm glad I decided to try this out again this year!!

XOXO,
Tina







1 comment:

Toni said...

Hey Tina! I found you through the AL Sunday link-up and have started following via Bloglovin'. I also live in AL but from MO (seen the pic about your friends and MO). Looking forward to browsing around your blog more.