Sunday, December 18, 2011

Big10 @ Christmas

Now that all the Christmas cards have been stamped, mailed, and received. . . .
 I have been waiting patiently to post a few pictures from Big10's Christmas card shoot.  He really did not want to take pictures.  But we somehow managed to still get a few card worthy photos.

 It is very common to see people around town wearing long sleeves and shorts.  You just never know what the weather is going to be like in Alabama.  This particular day was pretty hot.  But for the sake of the "Christmas photo", I managed to get a long sleeve shirt on the boy.

These last two actually made the card.  And the very last one is going to find a home on the wall. :)

I'll be back soon with more update.  For now, I'm right back into the Christmas festivities.

2 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Great shots! I'm glad he cooperated for you.

Rachel said...

What terrific pictures you captured! I wish my boy wouldn't run from the camera, ha ha - yours gave you such great smiles!