It's that time of year again. Time for me to start frantically shopping for outfits, picture locations, and a Christmas card design. I really enjoy creating our Christmas card each year. I get somewhat stressed trying to choose the perfect photos and the perfect card layout. After all, this is the card that we will send out to EVERYONE we know!! This is why I am so thankful for Tiny Prints.
I have spent the past two days browsing through the awesome selection of cards that Tiny Prints offers. They have so many designs to choose from. The filters on the side bar make it so easy to narrow down the options, and find the perfect card for your family.
I'll go ahead and share a few of my favorites with you. . .
I am loving the verse on this one. I also love that they have the coordinating design on the back of the card as well.
I think the hardest thing for me this year will be deciding how many pictures I want to use on my card. Do I want one picture, two to three, or as many as possible? Last year I went with 6 or 7 on the card. Maybe I should change it up this year? I like this. . . .
or this. . .
The designs can be customized to your liking. Whether you want a flat 5x7 card, a 5x7 folded card, a tri-fold, etc. The possibilities are endless. I am looking forward getting my photos done and getting started early this year.
Why don't you go look around at the cards Tiny Prints has to offer? You might just find something you like for yourself. And even better than that, if you have your own blog, Tiny Prints is looking for other fab bloggers to help spread the word about their great Christmas card selection. If you are interested, go here and fill out the form for more information. Get going and get in the Christmas spirit y'all!
**Tiny Prints is providing me with 50 free Christmas cards in exchange for spreading the word about their 2011 Christmas card selection.**
No comments:
Post a Comment