Disney On Ice 2011.
Over the weekend we made our second annual trip to Disney on Ice with our girlfriends. It has become somewhat of a tradition for us. And G loves tradition! We even ate lunch at the same restaurant afterwards.
The show was really good. It was a mixture of several Disney characters.
The girls favorite. . . .
I think my favorite was the Lion King. This year the new act was Lilo and Stitch.
I love the ending where all the characters come out to say goodbye.
The girls (and us moms) had a GREAT time. It was so much fun. On the way home we were already planning next year. I wonder what the show theme will be?
The girls have grown up so much since last year!!
I've been able to get some pretty good pictures of me and my girl on our last few outings. I'm so glad to have a picture with me in it that I do not hate. Maybe it is this Brown shirt that I tend to wear everywhere these days?!?
I guess I need to go shopping for more Brown!!
I hope your week is going well! I'll be back soon talking Christmas Cards!!
No comments:
Post a Comment