Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011

I am finally getting around to posting our pictures from Monday nights Halloween festivities.  Wow, I am no night photographer by any means!!

We cruised the neighborhood on our own little hayride.  G had a friend and her parents join us for some trick or treating.
 Our chauffeur. 
Our friends kept joking saying he had the best costume ever.  As a loser, of course.  All the Bama fans around love to give him a hard time when he is dressed in his team colors.
My little clown and her bestie the vampire lady bug.
 Big10 also went along, but would not ride the hay ride.  All his buddies were allowed to go without parents, so he just walked ahead of us on his own.  He did not even wear his costume.  He put on an Alabama shirt and called it a costume.  But only we "got it".
  
 One of our favorites parts of Halloween night is when the local volunteer fire department drives through to pass out candy.  The really little kids go crazy over the fire truck.
We had a great time with our friends and are already planning to do it again next year.  But with a little more planning on the food front. :)

Next stop this week.  Disney on Ice!!!


2 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

What a great night. I love the hay ride! Big10 is going to regret growing up so fast some day.

Brandi said...

Cute! Love the hayride! Now that's trick-or-treating in style!

I went with ALL the kids, pushing the stroller, and my neighbor held BB's hand. We met up with Bub's BFF and his dad and, good gravy, they wanted to do the whole neighborhood. BB survived nearly 3 blocks and then he piddled out and I had my neighbor take him back home. I thought my legs were about to fall off. GAH!