Today I decided to take the plunge and try to take photos in Manual mode. I have been completely inspired to do so by my friends Brandi, and Pam.
I read all kinds of information on Manual settings while I watched Big10 at basketball practice lastnight. Somehow, I still have no understanding of what I'm doing. I just adjusted until it looked the way I wanted it to. Below are some of the SOOC shots that I got today. I hope to be able to look back on these one day and see how far I have come. (If I don't give up first!)
We were exactly styled for photos at this point in the day. But the sun was pretty.
I brought in two new models today. Sadie (the pup). . . .
and G's friend C-bug.
I finally got these two photos with the beautiful glowing light that I love so much. I don't know if this is good quality or not, but I think they are pretty.
{puppy kisses}
I got the girls all dressed up (minus Sadie) and ready for pictures at sunset. My hair appointment was scheduled for 3:30. Wouldn't you know that she was running WAY behind and by the time we got to the park, this is what it looked like. . . .
So, it looks like the big Manual Photo Shoot has been postponed until tomorrow afternoon. Any pointers for me until then?
2 comments:
Oh my, G is looking so grown up! I think you got some great shots! I love playing around with the natural light.
I don't have any pointers... anything I doing right now is purely by accident. LOL. ;)
I love the lighting in your shots. Great job with the big M. Such cute pictures.
Post a Comment