Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Storm 2011


So the southern winter storm has come & gone. (almost gone) We are on our second weather day for school.  The roads are still a bit icy in certain areas of the county, but I feel sure that school will be back in tomorrow.
We saw a lot of snow falling throughout the day Sunday and on into the night, but we woke up to ice only. :(
However, this is the first winter weather since I purchased my DSLR, so babyG and I ventured out Monday morning to take a few photos. 
This is what we got. . .

Oh, and by the way. . . . I LOVE Lightroom 3.




4 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Your shots are so beautiful! I love winter shots. They are rare here.

Rachel said...

What awesome pictures! Enjoy your fun weather!

Unknown said...

that's about what I got and I was so mad. We live in Shelby County so we only had one full day out and 2 days of starting late. Oh well, hopefully next time!

Rachel said...

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS photos! Great job!!