Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Before & After

In my last post I included my new favorite picture of all time.  I'll call this one "BabyG & the firewood".  My friend Julie and I were discussing the photo at work today.  I edited it in Lightroom and was so excited with the results.  I am getting this one enlarged, printed, and framed ASAP.
I thought I would share the before & after with you guys.
Also, this will provide Julie & myself with atleast a few minutes of office chatter in the morning. :)

Before. . . .
 &


After. . . .
Wow.  I really could not love this picture more.  She looks like a glowing angel to me, and I am crazy about those chocolate eyes.
(She got those eyes from her daddy.)
I have decided to link up this week over at Pixel Perfect for the before/after blog hop.  This picture was taken with my Canon Rebel XS, and edited using the trial version I have recently downloaded of Lightroom 3. 
I would love to hear what you think!




11 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

This picture is seriously amazing. Like professional amazing! Great edit!

Jennifer said...

Wow what a great capture, She is adorable! Love the edit!

Mommy2Four said...

What a pretty photo! I love her expression, and the way the photo is framed. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

great idea! Nice contrast change

Johanna S said...

Beautiful photo - your edit makes it absolutely stunning!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Beautiful. The light, the tone, everything. :)

Julie said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!

*Jess* said...

its such a beautiful photo to begin with :) The edit just enhances it!

Charmaine Poulin said...

I totally understand why you're so in love with this photo! SOOC was great, but your edit is stunning.....I love the colors & those beautiful eyes!!! Great job!

Brandi said...

It's a wonderful shot either way, but the editing is really beautiful. :)

Courtney said...

She's beautiful! Great capture and I love the way you lightened it up. Good job!