One of my favorite parts of Christmas is designing the family Christmas card. This is a task I start thinking about the day after Halloween. I love everything about it! Picking the picture location, the kids outfits, the card layout, the return address labels, and even the pen I will use to address them! It is all so much fun to me, and I can't wait to get them out each year to our friends and family.
Do you know what I love even more? Receiving Christmas cards in the mail. I have really received some good ones this year! I love seeing how all the kids and families are growing and changing from year to year.
So, I hope you guy's enjoy our Christmas card for the year! This is for all of you out there that did not get one in your mailbox. . . .
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!!
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6
Isaiah 9:6

9 comments:
Thanks for the sweet comment, Tina! I love your card too! I wish I loved to do the cards as much as you did . . . I need to just enjoy the process. : ) Just like you, I so enjoy receiving the cards each year. The picture of the kids throwing leaves in the air is gorgeous--what a precious family.
The pictures in the card are perfect. You put together a great card!
Beautiful, Tina!!!
Totally adorable! You did a good job picking out the shots and colors.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Love those pictures- what a great card! Merriest Christmas!
Love your card because I chose the same one!! It must have been quite popular because I've seen more than one of those while blog hopping! Merry Christmas!
I love the card design! Good choice!
Love your card!!! Thanks for your sweet comment about mine. I do not print mine on my own...just design them! I use an online company for photographers.
The card turned out beautiful... I love the leaf shot. I put one on my Christmas card as well. So precious and pure joy in their faces.
Post a Comment