Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Catch Up {In Pictures}

The past few weeks have been so busy that I have hardly had the time to get all the pictures posted on the blog.  And can you believe it is already Christmas Eve?  Wow, time goes by a little too fast for my liking.  I feel like I just put up the Christmas tree.
 This month we have watched Big10 sing at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony, watched the Christmas parade for the first time, saw Tanner preform in "Christmas Around The World", and started basketball and cheer practice.  Somehow we have managed to get our shopping and wrapping done in the middle of all of the running.
 We had a fun family night again last Saturday.  We went to have our picture made with Santa, and then headed to the theatre to see the new Narnia.  It was SO good, I really love that movie.  I don't know how well you can see the list that G is working on in the picture above, but she added her two front teeth to her wish list. :)
 I couldn't sneak a picture of big10 mailing his wish list.  It just isn't cool for him to be seen doing things like this.  He is growing up to be a teenager a little too soon.
 BabyG got together with her two best friends for a play date and gift exchange on Wednesday of this week.  She had so much fun and they got some really cute gifts for each other.

 I heard later that silly G got stuck in this baby swing!  What was she thinking?

Today we are getting the house all cleaned up for Santa's visit tonight.  We will be saying goodbye to our buddy Skipper, I guess he will hop on the sleigh with Santa when he comes by.  Later tonight we will be baking and decorating our cookies and exchanging gifts with each other.  Big10 is so excited about the gift he bought for his sister that he can hardly wait.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve.  I'll be back tomorrow with an attempt at my first "Christmas letter".

And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear. And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
Luke 2:9-12



2 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Wow. Super busy. I hope your Christmas day is filled with family and love. Merry Christmas.

Rachel said...

Merriest Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Love that you got in front of the camera for a couple of shots! So sweet! And it cracks me up to see the girl in summery clothes - it's frrrrreeeezing here, ha ha! :)