This past Saturday we hit the road with the kids for a little Christmas surprise. Build A Bear Work Shop!!
The kids have wanted to build their own bears for as long as I can remember, especially babyG. I really don't know why we had not already been. It was SO much fun!
G picked a sweet bunny.
Big10 chose a tiger. I instantly knew where that idea was going.
Dad & I enjoyed it just as much as the kids.
We got our new friends all dressed up and ready to check out.
And this is what we ended up with. . . .
Sophie the bunny.
And Aubie the tiger.
After our bear building fun, we went out to eat at The Olive Garden and then back to the mall for some more shopping. It was a really fun family day.
I already have another day planned for this weekend. This Saturday we will be headed to the mall here in our town for pictures with Santa, and then off to see Narnia in the theatre!! I can't wait to see it. . .did anyone go over the weekend? If so, what did you think?
Well, I'm off to bed. I hope y'all are all having a good week and getting ready for Christmas. I cannot believe it is NEXT week!!
2 comments:
How fun. Even I want to try build a bear someday. Family days are great. Glad you had fun.
Good grief. How did I miss this one? Baby G is a 'hat' girl. I'm telling ya, that child is gorgeous and she looks stinkin' adorable in a hat!
Looks like a fun family outing!
Post a Comment