Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crafty Stuff

In my last post I mentioned that I worked on a small project this weekend.  I get in these moods every now and then, and I just want to repaint my entire house and make a whole bunch of stuff.  However, due to lack of time and funding.  This is what I have done so far. . . .

Dollar Tree frame ($1)

+
Glidden Paint Testers (FREE!!)
=
Super cute frame for a new family picture of my BIL & SIL. . .
Before, the brown frame just blended in with the color of the photo.  Now, I feel like it really stands out and I just LOVE it!!
What do you think?



3 comments:

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

I love it. Good job!!!

Brandi said...

Nice job! I really LOVE that color!

Rachel said...

Oooh - I love it too! You picked the perfect color for that photo!