So, the weekend is basically over. . .ALREADY!! The days just go by SO fast!
Big10 had his first practice for fall baseball bright and early yesterday morning. I was lucky enough to convince the hubby to take him so that the girl and I could sleep in. The minute I woke up I was regretting not being there for pictures. Dang! I should have sent a camera with hubs.
I did a lot of cleaning yesterday, like normal on Saturdays. But this time I had a little break to go out to the salon and get my hair done. The gray was coming back ten times stronger. I did not get more red this time, just plain old brown. But I love it! G snapped a picture of me in all my new brown shiny hair glory for everyone to see.
I know I look happy there. But it is just a mirage. The remainder of my day was spent here. . . .
(nevermind all the dirty dishes on the kitchen counter!!)
Really!! I hate scrubbing my floors by hand, but I have linoleum in my kitchen and it gets to a point, that this is the only way to clean them. As much as I dislike this task, I did enjoy waking up this morning to a blinding white floor.
I even recruited a little help. She lasted all of about 5 minutes.
This chore is not for her!!
As you can see from the sun filtering through the blinds, we worked late into the afternoon doing this.
I did have a little time last night to complete a project I have been thinking about for the last two weeks. Maybe I'll share it tomorrow. It's nothing too wonderful, just a fixer upper.
I hope you are all having a great Sunday afternoon!!
I'm off to do some more cleaning I guess.
5 comments:
Well, Cinderella, your hair looks really cute! ;) I just had to touch mine up the other day... I told DB I was NOT going to go to the hospital looking like Ladybub's grandma! HAHA!
Do you get it all over or just in a certain spot? I get random pieces here and there, but mostly it's in one spot right in the front of my head where I part my hair. DB teases me when it grows out b/c he says I look like that lady on X-Men.
I love your hair. It looks great. Don't love cleaning the floor on my hands and knees! Blech...
And *ahem*... I thought you were going to post about your project???
I love your hair! If only mine would shine like that... the grey is the only thing that glows on my head, LOL :)
Yay for clean floors... it's a good feeling!
You are adorable and i love the color. I just colored mine on Sunday. It needed it bad too. Love your jeans too. Cute.
Post a Comment