Saturday, September 4, 2010

Road Trip!!

That's right.  We are headed out bright and early this morning on a road trip.  For now, I will keep you in suspense as to where we are going.
Baby G is staying behind for the weekend and is pumped about enjoying all the game day festivities on the quad today, then she will settle in for a little Bama football action.  Good thing she is a Bama fan, unlike her daddy.

I hope you all have a safe & happy Labor Day weekend!!
I'll be back soon with photos from our trip.
Until then. . . .








4 comments:

Tara G. said...

FL- that's my guess!

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Have fun!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I'll bet you are going to meet a certain little girl. Have fun.

Rachel said...

Hope you had a great time - can't wait for the pictures!

Your newest follower :)