Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Adventures ~ Part II

On to the photos from Part II of our weekend adventure. It really is impossible to make a trip to the beach with our kids, without actually putting our feet in the sand. Who cares if the ocean is as cold as ice? Not these two children!!
On our way out Sunday morning we ran by the beach just for an hour or so and let them run and play. I stayed snuggled & tightly wrapped in my beach towel while I watched them run, and run, and RUN. The ocean looked so big this time. Both Big10 and babyG just look so tiny standing next to the big ocean in these first to pictures.

Collecting seashells is one of our favorite beach activities. We were able to find some really pretty ones this time.
I love watching babyG play at the beach. It is really just her favorite place in the entire world to be. She loves it and she just runs and jumps and screams with joy the whole time!!
Sweet, sweet girl. . . .
Finally Big10 announced that it was time for us to go home! Of course babyG could have stayed out there all day, but we were all cold!! So we changed and got cleaned up and hit the road for our trip home. It wasn't long before this baby was out.
We had so much fun, and I can't wait to plan our next weekend get away. I have something in mind for the beginning of the new year that involves snow, and intertubes. The kids still don't know about this yet, so it is a big secret!! Shhhh!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Great pics! I had big plans that involved the beach, a santa hat, and two giant pair of reindeer antlers. But, darn old Ida had to head this way. And now Lil' Bub has the 'sick.' I'm hoping to get everyone out later this week if the weather is nice. ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Great beach pictures. What a fun weekend. Cant wait to hear what the secret is..