Saturday, November 14, 2009

SEC Saturday

I know all you football fans know that we have two big Alabama games going on tonight, and they just happen to be on at the same time. So the hubby has a plan. Of course our main game of choice will be Auburn vs. Georgia, but we will also tune into the Alabama vs. MSU game. It looks like a football party for us tonight!! So, I have the chili cooking in the crock pot. . . .
And the living room is set up and ready to go!
The kids are so excited to have two televisions in the living room. BabyG has been watching them both all day!!

What else is going on here? Well, the boys are out hunting for a big buck today. This is the youth gun hunt weekend in our state and they could not wait to get out there!!
Lastnight Big10 had his first school dance. He had a really good time, he had a "date". All the boys asked girls to go to the dance with them, but of course they split up into boy groups and girl groups right when they got there. Big10 said he did talk to his date some, but they did not actually dance. I asked him what she wore and if she looked pretty and he said. . . ."I don't Knoooow!! I can't judge stuff like that, I'm NOT Simon!!!" What?? We haven't watched American Idol in several seasons, so I don't really know where that one came from. I do know that he gets really embarrassed and does not like to discuss girls with me. Hopefully that will change by the time we really have girl issues to discuss.
Now I am getting ready for a quick trip to Target to buy new (badly needed) pillows for the kids beds. And then I will return for the big football bash!!!
Roll Tide!!
War Eagle!!


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, that's one way to watch both games! Hmmm... let me guess... the AL game was on the BIG TV???

That is too funny about the dance. Bubba would have been ALL OVER that. He would have told me how pretty his date was, etc. He can't play at the park for 10 minutes without getting a new 'girlfriend.' I'm going to have to put a short leash on him and beat the girls off with a stick!

Courtney K. said...

woo hoo! gotta love me some Crimson Tide Football! ROLL TIDE!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have that same crockpot. I make chili in mine alot too. YUM
How fun about Big10's dance...having a date. Wow. As of right now Bama is crushing State...My friend is not going to be happy. But good for you:)

Kristens Creations said...

Thanks for your nice compliments on my christmas decorating, I will be posting much more! I hope your team wins! Kristen

Annie said...

I love this blog!
Our football game was Kansas State university and it was terrible! I Hope yours went better :(

I love football, especially my wildcats!
K-S-U WILDCATS!

lol