Monday, November 16, 2009

Did I forget?

Did I forget to post a picture of my new hair cut? Well, I have two not so great photos to share. You know, when I look at these the hair doesn't look all that short, but boy does it FEEL short!! My next hair move, if I can be patient, is to let my bangs grow out again. We will see if that really happens or not. Thanks to babyG for taking these photos for the blog. Your check is on the chore chart girl!
This one is SO BLURRY, but I just loved the shot of Big10 being goofy and silly. These moments are few and far between for him.

I also have a funny ridiculous disgusting story to share with you. My five year old daughter, yes sweet babyG, swallowed a decorative rock yesterday afternoon. You know those round flat glossy rocks that you put in the bottom of a vase, fish bowl, etc.? Yes, she swallowed one!! She is perfectly aware of the fact that you are not supposed to put foreign objects in your mouth, but why would that stop her? So for the next few days I have the pleasure of inspecting her you know what in search of the rock. I just hope that this rock does not show itself in the school potty. Because if I don't find it we are definitely making a trip to the doctor for an x-ray! So, wish me luck on my hunt for the precious gem!!



Hope you all are having a better start to your week than I am!!



5 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

LOL that is a funny story, good luck with the, ahem, scavanger hunt! Love the cut!

Tara G. said...

CUTE hair!! And girl, I've been there with the inspections before! Not fun!! We never found what we were looking for either!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love your new hair cut. Super sassy! Good luck with the search. LOL

Brandi said...

WHAT??? HAHAHA! What was that child thinking? Lil' Bub puts stuff in his mouth all the time and he knows better too. I'm surprised we haven't had an 'incident.' Well, good luck with that... LOL!

Rachel said...

Love your haircut! Wish mine were that straight and shiny - it looks great!

And that is too funny about Baby G's umm... "snack"? Hope everything comes out alright!