Is it possible to have a two part story for a short weekend trip? Yes, because this particular post has picture overload as it is. And I have some fun pictures of the kids frolicking in the ICY COLD ocean to share in Part II.
We left Friday night to go visit our friends Brandi, Daddy Bub, and the three bubs for the weekend. Let me just say that I could never live in the home of the bubs. They wake up EARLY!! I mean crack of dawn early!! We got up Saturday morning and were able to take the boys to the skate park and still be back home by lunch time to prepare for the big Bama game.
Here is a shot of Big Bub trying to teach Big10 a thing or two about skating, tricks, etc. Big10 did not know what hit him!! He immediately tried to make it down this ramp and hit the pavement right off the bat!!
Here you can see that he is letting his frustration get the best of him.
When we got back to the house we enjoyed lots of really good snacks and some GREAT SEC football action. The two little kids really played well together the entire weekend. They pretty much disappeared into the play room and we did not hear from them during the game at all.
Here they are starring as Super Woman and Batman. Superhero cuties!!
The big boys joined them at one point for some play time. I just could not manage to get a shot of all the kids together actually looking at the camera all weekend. This is the best I got!!
That's about it for Part I of our weekend adventure. Stay tuned for more pictures coming soon!!
Thanks to our great friends for a fantastic weekend! I hope that y'all are making it through this crazy hurricane!! Be safe!
4 comments:
Looks like a great start to your trip. Can't wait to see more!
what a fun time for everyone. I just read a little about it on Brandi's blog. So neat that you all know each other and hang out. FUN!
Awww, bless his heart... he'll get it! I know, how good were the little kids?!! I think Lil' Bub has a new BFF!
Well, we survived Ida. Actually, she fizzled out and we didn't get anything more than a little bit of rain. The wind didn't even seen that bad.
Can't wait for Part II! :)
Glad you guys had fun. Come back anytime.
Post a Comment