Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is it Thursday already???

Hello everyone!! Can you believe tonight is the first night that I have been able to sit down at the computer? I have alot of blog reading to do!!
Just a quick update for you though. This week has been pretty busy. On Tuesday night Big10 singed up for his first season of Upward basketball. I have heard people talk about this ministry for years, and Tuesday night I got just a small taste of how great it is!! BabyG also signed up to cheer and I just know they are going to have a blast!! We still get a little break to rest up from football. Practice will not start until December and games start up the first week of January.
The kids finished up the cookie dough fundraiser at school this week. Big10 has his first field trip tomorrow to a local art museum, and he is really looking forward to it.
I got my hair cut today during my lunch break. I tried to take a "self portrait", but could not get one that was decent enough to share on the blog. I went pretty short, but not too short. Just short for me!! I really like it though, it feels and looks so shiny and healthy. I LOVE my hair stylist, she is THE BEST!!
AND. . . . tomorrow after school & work we are going on a little road trip for the weekend. I will be back Sunday or Monday with LOTS of pictures!!
Y'all have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the hair cut. I love short hair. I am sure you are glad the fundraiser is over. Ugh.
Be safe and have a great time.

Brandi said...

Can't wait to see your hair! Y'all drive safe. :)

Tara G. said...

I hate it when I find a good stylist and then we have to move. I need a haircut, too. So I want to see yours!!