Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009 (Recap)

Lastnight was alot of fun at our house.  It was a wee bit cold, but we all enjoyed trick or treating around the neighborhood.  We decided to catch a ride with our neighbors, so we left our candy bowl out front and hit the road. 
I know some of you have been anxiously awaiting Big10's costume reveal.  Well here you have it. . . . .

Yes.  He decided that he must have this hippy wig!!  He looked so funny!!  It was so out of character for him to choose this and I just loved it!!

Here's a shot of me with Spider girl.  She only asked me fifty times how I was going to dress. . .so a cowgirl it was.  I wish I had actually planned to dress up this year, it is always alot of fun.

Spider girl with her glow mask and digital camera ready to start knocking on doors.

This is a shot of Big10 and one of his best buddies.  This kid is like the brother he will NEVER have.

Okay, so I got a shot of the daddy.  Doesn't he resemble a little martian with the glow sticks in his visor?

Here is the gang all loaded up and ready to go.  A big thanks goes to Mr. D for giving us all a ride.
All the kids got their candy fix, and Big10 only tripped three times due to lack of vision from all that hair.
Today I am taking down all the Halloween decor and moving on to Thanksgiving!!
I can taste the Turkey and dressing already.


4 comments:

Brandi said...

Okay... so why was his hair brown in that last post? Glad he decided on a costume! There were several people toting their kids on golf carts in our neighborhood ~ fun way to trick-or-treat! I'm going to have to dress up next year. We've talked about it two years in a row, but we haven't done it. Last year, I wanted to get Scott a Nacho Libre costume... it would have been hilarious! ;)

blushing rose said...

Love the munchkins outfits! Really cute!

Please visit our DOUBLE GIVEAWAY! & Happy November! TTFN ~Marydon

Tara G. said...

Fun! What was that little martian's name from the Flinstones?!

Emily said...

That wig so rocks! And I love the sassy spidergirl costume!