The Story of Us is sending out a BIG Happy Halloween to all you little goblins out there!
I have a few pictures to share from the end of the week festivities. And can you believe we finally carved our pumpkin?
Friday was costume day for the kids at school. As many of you know, Big10 did not have a costume Friday. He just could not make a decision this year. The two of us went shopping lastnight. We finally found what he was looking for at the Halloween store, and after waiting in a line that was seriously a half mile long, we have his "costume". Stay tuned for the big reveal later in the weekend!! Friday he decided he would just wear his Halloween t-shirt and paint his hair jet black. He looked so weird!! Almost a little too Gothic for my taste, but I'm just glad he decided to join in the festivities. Doesn't he just look thrilled?
I was a little aggravated at first because it was not perfect. Actually it is no where near perfect, but it turned out okay. I have got to stop stressing about things like this!
Big10 and babyG cleaned out all the "guts" of the pumpkin for me.
On the other hand, my baby girl is all about a photo opportunity.
I hope you all have a fun night, be safe!!!
3 comments:
Love the spider girl costume her mask is so cute. My son loves spider man...Have fun tonight.
Love the pum-queen & pum-king pics.
Have a BOO-tea-FuLl Halloween. TTFN ~Marydon
** Watch for huge giveaways that start tomorrow for several weeks.
Well, I can't figure out who/what he is, but he looks really good with brown hair!!! BabyG is ADORABLE (and I think she knows it ~ ha, ha)!
Post a Comment