Monsters of Halloween Past
It is show us your life day over at Kelly's Korner again, this time Halloween style. Everyone is sharing costumes this week, so it should be alot of fun. I have a few pictures of our family from the past two Halloween's to share. I am saving this years as a surprise for later this weekend. Not only do I want it to be a surprise, but Big10 doesn't even have a costume yet!!!! He can't decide if he is too old for dress up or not. In my opinion, you are never too old.
This particular year (2007) Big10 had NO problem picking a costume. This was the first year that he went all scary and gory on us. This is one of those mask that comes with a hidden "blood pump". One quick squeeze a blood oozes all through the mask. YUCK!!
Here is babyG in 2007 as the Barbie Island Princess. Along with full glitter face.
Last year babyG decided to go a little more grown up, and trick or treat as Sharpay from High School Musical. This costume fit her personality perfectly!!
Here I am last year in my VERY homemade tooth fairy costume. What do you think of my "fairy hair". For some reason, I imagine the tooth fairy styles her hair something like this.
This is all I could get last year of Big10 as the joker from Batman. He is still stuck in this stage, he HATES having his picture taken, and he definitely does not like blog appearances!! Unless of course he is in some kind of sports action shot.
Here is daddy on the left and one of our nephews. Last year while we trick or treated, they stayed home to scare hand out candy to all the children. It really did look spooky, and daddy had the theme to "Halloween" playing. I almost got scared!! I don't know what he is planning for this year, maybe something a little more kid friendly.Well, I hope you'll come back later to see this years costumes!! For now join me back over at Kelly's to check out all the other Halloween memories!!
Y'all have a Happy Halloween!!
10 comments:
so fun, your little princess is adorable!!
Those are great costumes. The tooth fairy is fantastic-- LOVE the fairy hair!
Great costumes - your kiddos are adorable! I love the fairy costume and hair!
Love the costumes! Your tooth fairy one is such a good idea! Have a nice weekend XOXO
Pretty little princess! I think that tooth fairy costume is sooo cute! I would have to say I would imagine her hair being like that too! Ha! Ha!
Summer :0)
LOL! You are too funny! I am certain the Tooth Fairy styles her hair exactly like that! Okay, Big 10 better get busy... Halloween is tomorrow!!! ;)
aawww awesome custumes
too funny..love the costumes
I love the Sharpay!
Cxx
The Sharpay costume is awfully fun!
Post a Comment