Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Tuesday

Remember that the kids are celebrating Red Ribbon Week at school this week with fun dress up days? Well, babyG has been in full dress up mode. Big10 on the other hand, not so much. He chose not to participate in Fifties Day on Monday. And today for Wacky Tacky day, all I could get out of him was a backwards Chipper Jones jersey and two different shoes. That was a HUGE deal for him, but of course I could not get photo proof of his participation. He ran like a mad man when he saw the camera pointing at him.
BabyG has had no problem modeling her wardrobe for me this week. The picture below is what we have done so far. Fifties Day and Wacky Tacky day. Tomorrow is both kids favorite. . . Pajama Day!! Big10 absolutely cannot wait to sport his new Florida gator pajama pants at school. Maybe he'll let me get a photo this time.
When I picked the kids up from the extended day program today all they could talk about was making a volcano. They did this little experiment after school and wanted to show me how it works. All you need is a little tap water, a little baking soda, and a little vinegar and you get. . . . . . . . . .
This erupting volcano. Cool!! We love to experiment these days!!
We are currently waiting on daddy to get home and witness this scientific wonder.
And I promise that one of these days I will actually have a carved jack-o-lantern to share, but we are still working on getting that task in the schedule!! Last night Big10 had a game at 8pm. Yes, 8pm on a school night AND it was an hour and half away from our home!! This was a biggie though, this was the teams chance to "play in" to the playoffs. The game not only started late, but it went into overtime!! I of course kept Mrs. grumpy pants, I need my sleep babyG at home. In the end, the Rams lost. So Football is officially over for us. I can't really say that I will miss those cold Saturday nights. I will miss that cutie in his football gear though!!
I hope you all are having a good week!! I really cannot believe it is almost November, can you? I am already thinking about Thanksgiving dinner!!


2 comments:

Tara G. said...

FUN times!!

Brandi said...

She is SOOOOO cute! I don't know how you do all these games... exhausting! Makes me kinda glad Bubba doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. Ha,ha! :)