Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dangerous Fun

I don't know if any of you remember, but a few months back Big10 decided he wanted to buy a skateboard. I guess he was watching a little too much Zak & Luther on Disney, and thought he would try his hand at this hobby. Big10 and his daddy were off to the store with all the allowance money to buy the board. BUT. . daddy forgot about safety equipment. Of course, but WHAT???
Now we are on to our newest and greatest favorite show on DXD, Shreducation. I honestly do ♥ this show. It definitely beats, Phinneas and Pherb!! Anyway, Shreducation is all snowboarding, all the time. Occasionally the boys will discuss skateboarding. Just enough skateboarding discussion to inspire Big10. So we stopped by Target yesterday for some safety equipment. His riding adventure did not last long, but I did manage to snap a few pic's.

We really don't have a good place for him to ride. We are talking about checking out some of the parks close by for better riding ground. He was really upset with me for taking pictures, he did not want them to end up on this blog. He was so mad that he tried to make a bad picture, and it ended up being my favorite. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mr. goofball ended up making a SUPER cute picture!! That's what you get for trying to be mean to your mom!!

We are buying and carving our pumpkin tonight folks!! Stay tuned to see what we come up with!!


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated... What???! You don't like Phineas & Ferb? HA! Out of all the ridiculous stuff the Bubs watch, that's one I can actually tolerate! Daddy Bub has even perfected his Perry the Platypus impersonation!

Love the pic of Big 10! He's so athletic, I'm sure he'll pick up on skateboarding quick. Do y'all have any skate parks there? We have one and it's a blast. Amazing what those kids can do! ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute. Stunt man has a skate board but seriously almost kills himself everytime he attempts to ride it. Scooters are more his speed still. Big10 looks like he will be a natural. Can't wait to see your pumpkins. We are gonna try and do pumpkins tonight too.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

He looks like a serious skateboarder! Hope your pumpkin carving was fun!

XOOX
Jen

Cathy said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog from SITS. I'll become your follower.

jen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I can relate to this post. My oldest just informed me that he is asking Santa for a snowboard! This is the kid that won't even attempt to ride a two-wheel bike!