This past weekend we made a trip down to the beach to visit Brandi, Daddy, and the bubs. The bubs dad was celebrating his birthday and this has become somewhat of an annual trip for us. We have such a good time when we get to visit with this family. They are GREAT!!! This was the first chance I have had to get down there to meet baby bub. And boy, I have been missing out. He is the most precious baby boy on earth, and such a good baby. He is really laid back and just happy all the time!! The Bub family and our family have been friends for many, many years. Back before we had any kiddos!! I can barely remember those days.
Big10 and Big Bub are only 4 months apart, and Baby G and Lil Bub are 6 months apart.
I must apologize to baby bub, but you will not have a playmate in our family!! We are FINISHED!!
Saturday was the big day, we went to the beach early in the day and then had the birthday celebration that night. Great food & good cake!! Brandi & her hubby are EXCELLENT cooks!! We joked about how we would not have to eat for weeks after returning home.
Here is a picture of Brandi and the birthday boy blowing out his candle.
Here is a shot of Lil bub & Baby G playing in the ocean. Aren't they Sweet?
I got this group shot Saturday morning. L-R Baby G, Big Bub, Big10, & Lil bub.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of the kids with baby bub. They were both so genuinely happy to see him!! We all fell in love with him within minutes.
Well, that's pretty much it. We mostly just hung out and relaxed alot while we were there. And of course, Brandi and I talked "blogging". It was a nice trip, and I can't wait until our next visit!!
Oops, I deleted my signature!!
Sorry!
Blessings,
Tina
1 comment:
Oh, you really did get some good pictures! That one of Lil' Bub and Baby G is sooo sweet. We sure had a great time too! :)
Post a Comment