So, I just wanted to announce that I am probably not going to be blogging over the weekend. Not that I normally blog everyday, I mostly wanted to make this announcement because I am just excited and I want everyone to know what I am doing!! My family and I are going to sunny Florida tomorrow night to visit my lovely blogging friend Brandi and her bunch. One of Brandi's special boys (the hubby) is celebrating a birthday and we are joining in the fun!!! We went and spent this same weekend with them last year and it was alot of fun. I think Brandi and I talked more in that one weekend than we did in the years that we lived near each other!! At one point I was REALLY SHY, but I am over that now!! FINALLY!! Since the trip Brandi & I have really developed a pretty good friendship. Even though it consist almost solely of email conversations and blog updating!! But hey, whatever works!! Brandi you are an AWESOME friend!! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!
Anyway. . . . . . .tonight is jam packed!! I am doing laundry, packing, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, and packing!!! And BLOGGING, of course!!
I will be back soon with some pic's to share and maybe a story or two. Hope you all have a great weekend!!
1 comment:
Yay! Yay! Yay! Can't wait. :)
Post a Comment