Monday, June 27, 2016

Mt. Cheaha - Part Two

Part two of our Mt. Cheaha post includes the trail that was most difficult for us.  But also the BEST view ever at the end of the hike.  Here, Gray decided that she could not go any further and would just wait for us to return.  This only lasted until we got out of sight around the corner, and then she came running after us.  Lots more pictures to share here.
 

Pulpit Rock. . .
 

 

 

Some people in my family are not afraid of heights.  I am not one of those people.  I'm not necessarily afraid of heights, but I'm not going to push my luck like others I know.
 

 

 

 

 

 

I have one more part to share in the next day or so.  We also hiked to three different waterfalls outside of the park.  At that point we were all exhausted, but we kept going.  It was worth it.

XoXo,
Tina


No comments: