Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mt. Cheaha - Part One

Way back on Mothers Day Weekend, Bobby, Gracyn, and this mom went to Mt. Cheaha.  I lived in Alabama for 40 years and am just now starting to actually explore our beautiful state. 

Mt. Cheaha did not disappoint.  On this trip I realized that I really enjoy hiking and the beauty of nature, and that I am incredibly out of shape.  Gracyn was such a good girl, she never complained of being tire or hot like her mom.  She really enjoyed herself.

I don't have a ton of words for this post, but SO many pictures to share that I will be doing several post to include them all.  Mt. Cheaha is beautiful. . .see for yourself.


Bunker Tower on the highest point in Alabama. . .
 

 

 



Near the restaurant in the park. . .
 



Bald Rock. . .
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

XoXo,
Tina

No comments: