Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Life Lately

What have we been up to?  

Well, everything that we own is breaking these days.  We just put a new Air conditioning unit in last month.  This months purchase was a new washing machine.  I'm not sure what's up next for repair/replacement, but I'm sure it will show it's face soon enough.  I snapped a picture of this cutie while we were in Lowes shopping for the washer.  Nothing compares to flaunting your Auburn gear in Title town. :)

We celebrated Easter with the family.  I posted an annoying amount of pictures back here.

We just had our last birthday celebration for the twelve year old this past Saturday.  I woke up Sunday morning with my thoughts on the party for my soon to be SIXTEEN year old coming up at the end of the month.

Sunday after church we met for lunch at Casey & Carrie's house to celebrate my Father in laws birthday.  We all did a little loving on this tiny princess.




And that's our Life Lately.  The past day or two we have had some really beautiful weather and I am ready for full on Spring!  Bring on the sunshine!

Xoxo,
Tina

No comments: