Thursday, April 7, 2016

Life's a Party

When you are turning twelve, its worth celebrating.  Is it worth celebrating for weeks without end?  Yes!  We had our final celebration for Gray's birthday on Saturday, April 2nd. We just planned to hang out around the fire pit in the back yard.

Grilled hot dogs, Nachos with Cheese, and S'mores were on the menu.  We chose cupcakes to keep things simple.




We all enjoyed a great night with friends and family.  I could celebrate this baby girl every day.


We also had a just a few fireworks.  Few in number, but BIG in impact.  They were by far the loudest fireworks we have ever shot.  The kids loved them.




I'm pretty sure Gray is already planning her thirteenth birthday party.  But for me, I woke up the following morning with a Sweet Sixteen celebration on my mind.  In 20 short days we will have another driver in the house!

Xoxo,
Tina

No comments: