We started the month out with a couple of birthday celebrations. We had a surprise 50th birthday party for Aunt R. Isn't she the cutest?
The surprise party just so happened to be on this little ones first birthday.
We celebrated the following day with a party fit for a princess.
That same weekend we had lunch out on Saturday with my mother in law and the little birthday Princess. Gray documented our lunch with a selfie. Tanner was there too, but on the opposite side of the booth. I've been on a blogging break for so long that I've forgotten to take pictures.
The second Monday of each month our church host a youth worship service called Motion. March was the second Monday for our campus to host Motion, and it is going so well. Gray takes a couple of friends each time.
Hooray for older cousins. Madison is so sweet and such an encouraging, loving example for Gray.
Gray go her hair done. She decided to have a long bang cut and add a few layers. She was really happy with the results. (But first, let me take a Selfie.)
And last but not least. . .the teenager in the house has decided to start eating eggs. He has never really liked eggs, but he is trying to add more protein to his diet, so now he likes eggs. Ha! I love to see him in the kitchen cooking. It makes my heart happy and gives me hope for his future wife. Bless you wherever you are girl.
I'm going to try to start capturing a Life Lately post once a week or once every other week. Maybe that will help me stay a little more up to date here in this little space of mine. I don't want to let these special moments of our day to day lives slip away.
Xoxo,
Tina










2 comments:
Looks like good times. Your aunt doesn't look fifty! She is adorable. I love the skirting around the baby's highchair. I will have to keep that in mind. I have a granddaughter who is 7 months and I would love to do the same for her first birthday.
You have a precious family!
Post a Comment