We rolled into 2016 and never skipped a beat. These years are passing by faster every time!!
In early January our nephew/Cousin W celebrated his 6th birthday. Gray and I were able to have dinner with him on his actual birthday. My girl sure does love her baby cousins.
On to February. The first weekend of the month was the Dream Team party. Each year Church of the Highlands host a party in honor of the Dream Team for each campus. The Dream Team = Volunteers who serve on Sundays, at events, and anywhere and everywhere. I serve on the Events team and Gray serves on the Highlands Kids team as a JV Dream Team member. We took the boys as our dates.
That same Friday afternoon, my soon to be driver got his first vehicle!! He is so excited and can hardly wait to get on the road as a licensed driver. I on the other hand need a few more years to prepare.
Truth. . . .
I still love him though. He is growing so tall in such a hurry these days. And I think he is such a cutie.
Gray got all shined up for the Valentines banquet at school. This was the first after school dance for her.
We were able to see W get baptized. We are so proud of him and his decision to follow the Lord. His faith is admirable.
And we ended February with the basketball banquet. With Bruce Pearl as a surprise guest speaker. Auburn was in town to play Alabama the following Saturday. Bruce Pearl is an old friend of one of our mom's and she asked him to stop by and speak, and he did! He was great and such a nice guy.
Xoxo,
Tina










No comments:
Post a Comment