Christmas in March? I can't keep this blog up to date, but I REFUSE to stop trying.
Way back during the holidays we enjoyed time with each other. This year I did not make and Mail Christmas cards, nor did I force my big kids to sit on Santa's lap for a photo. I did get the little gym below though while we were out looking at lights one night.
Tinsel Trail with my tribe. Clearly we did not plan on a photo, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get one with all of us in it. And regardless of Tanner's expression, he loves us.
December 13, 2015 was our first service in the brand new building at church.
Christmas Eve candle light service.
And a very rare treat. A picture with my first born child. And he's smiling. Smiling BIG!
Gray on Christmas morning. We made a decision to explain the magic of Santa to her this year. She did not react the way I expected. It was all a complete shock to her. After many years, she managed to survive it and enjoy her Christmas.
Extended family get together a continued. . .
Xoxo,
Tina










No comments:
Post a Comment