I can hardly believe the Summer has come and gone. It's time to take a look back at what we've been up to the past few months.
We started out early in June with basketball workouts for Tanner, sleepless nights for kids, and enjoying no school. We also celebrated Nana's birthday.
Next up we went to the beach for Summer Vacation the last week in June. This is the first year that I did not use my real camera on vacation. As a matter of fact, I barely took any pictures at all. It was a very low key, relaxing week.
Fourth of July fun with cousins.
And a birthday celebration for Aunt Carrie.
Summer Blast at church was the following week. Gracyn had the best time with her friends. Next year she will be serving as a Junior Dream Team member.
Both kids spent a ton of time with friends this Summer.
And we all spent a lot of time on the Lake.
Tanner let his hair grow out. At the beginning of Summer break he marched in to tell me that I needed to "cancel all of his hair appointments" for the Summer.
Luckily he decided to finally get a cut for back to school the first week of August. And Gracyn got a trim and some subtle color.
Tanner celebrated his 15th birthday back in April, but just got his drivers permit in August.
He's a pretty good driver, but I'm not the best passenger. It will definitely take some getting used to. And prayer.
School is back in session now. Next week we will go into our first full week. So far, so good.
I hope the excitement last at least a little while longer.
XoXo,
Tina















No comments:
Post a Comment