Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Photo a Day: Weeks 8 & 9

I've pretty much completely dropped the ball of the whole photo a day thing I had going on with my Instagram account.  It's really hard to keep up with, and sometimes I'm just too grumpy to post a photo. LOL.  I will attempt to update my post as far as I got with the photos.  This is long over due, but here is WAY back when it was week 8 & 9.

Day 55:  A goofy little snuggle bunny.

Day 56:  Mornings are not my favorite time of day.  The only person in the house that is a morning person is my husband.  The rest of us have a hard time getting up and getting the day started.

Day 57:  I thought it only fitting to have a sleeping photo of Tanner to match my day 56 photo of a sleeping Gracyn.

Day 58:  Selfies are not for adults.  I think a good selfie takes a lot more effort than I am willing to put into it.

Day 59:  On day 59 I posted a good throw back pic of the baby girl with her big bow for her upcoming birthday week.

Day 60:  Gracyn had one of her besties over for a spend the night.  We made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and finished the night off with some sweet treats at Sonic.

Day 61:  We spent this Sunday celebrating baby Lucy's Christening with the family.  Isn't she PRECIOUS?

Day 62:  A "what I'm reading" picture post because I could not get a child to participate in a photo for me.


Day 63:  Ready for School!!

Day 64:  My FIRST missed day for the year.  Now one of many.

Day 65:  Gracyn received an awesome birthday gift and card in the mail from our sweet friend Meredith.  We both miss her so much.  If you are reading this. . . .Hey Meredith!!

Day 66:  A yummy steak dinner, and I finally got to watch Catching Fire.  And I loved the movie.  Can't wait for the next one.

Day 67:  Day 67 was the first ball game for W,  and we went out to support the Rays.  T-ball is so cute & fun to watch.  (I think it was the first? At this point I can't remember. . .I should post more often.)

Day 68:  It was a beautiful day to get the entire family involved in a little yard clean up.

Who knows, maybe I will be motivated to find out what day it is and pick right back up.

XOXO,
Tina













No comments: