Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Photo a Day: Weeks 6 & 7

Day 41:  Gracyn's first completed sewing project.  She loves this cute little owl and did such a great job hand stitching it.

Day 42:  Tuesday nights tend to be movie nights around our house.  Redbox releases new movies on Tuesdays, so we always get one.  This particular Tuesday was one that I really wanted to see, Ender's Game.

Day 43:  On day 43 Gracyn and I were headed to our small groups, but the snow was coming down so hard that we got scared.  It ended up snowing for a couple of hours, but it did not cause any road problems this time around.

Day 44:  Somehow I deleted a couple of my photos from my phone before posting.  I guess I should post more quickly.  On day 44 Gracyn spent the night preparing Valentines for her classmates.

Day 45:  Happy Valentines Day from Gracyn and her giant unicorn mail box.



Day 46:  Free printable from Pinterest that must have been created with my family in mind.

Day 47:  Bobby is not a fan of the #bootheagram2014 photo series.  He doesn't like to show up on social media so often.  

Day 48:  However, sweet Becklie does not mind posing for a photo every now and again.

Day 49:  My kids love, love, love Full House.  They watch it every time they can find it on the television.

Day 50:  Gracyn loves Instagram as much as her mom.  She gets some pretty cute photos of her and her friends.

Day 51:  The whole photo a day is REALLY hard.  Sometimes I just want to post a pic of what I'm listening to on Pandora.  Like my absolutely favorite worship song.

Day 52:  Friday night date night at the Ignite Marriage Conference hosted by our church.  Locks of love.

Day 53:   Day two of the conference was just as great as the previous night.  This was definitely time well spent for us.  We spent a lot of time learning and laughing about marriage and family with Joe McGee.

Day 54:  Sunday the weather was so pretty.  It felt like Spring for the first time.  Becklie joined us on a ride to the gas station.

Xoxo,
Tina











1 comment:

Tara G. said...

Your daughter is blossoming!!!