Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coming soon. . .

You can look forward to as many as two blog post from me this week.  I am blogging now, it's a MIRACLE!  And I will be back this week with a picture overload of beach fun.

I fully intended to blog about our wonderful, relaxing beach vacation that went down last week.  But I was interrupted by a knock at the front door.  When I answered, this is what I saw. . . . 


At this point it is after 9:30 pm and this little ninja is tired and extremely emotional.  We just had a complete melt down because we are out of chocolate milk. I'm thinking that means bedtime for both of us.

Until the vacation recap is up, I'll leave you with these photos.





1 comment:

Rachel said...

We have a ninja here who would melt without chocolate milk too :) Cute!