Times sure have changed around here. For the past eight years we have lived at the ball park watching this boy play baseball in the Spring.
Now we have added a new player, and turned our baseball player into an observer.
Big10 will still play ball this year. But he has now moved into the 13/14 year old league, and they will start in the next week or two. Baby G has played a total of 4 games, and is doing very well for her first season.
Don't get me wrong, we have had some emotional moments on the field, and those "I want to quit" moments. But for the most part she is enjoying herself, and working well with her teammates.
And she looks adorable in her uniform.
I think mom and dad are having the hardest time of all. Adjusting from baseball with big boys, to a full team of girls ranging from 6 - 8 playing softball is tough. We are learning to be more patient and tolerant. Areas that we both needed to work on anyway. :) We are half way in, so it looks like we will survive this season.
And, I'm ready for the big boys to start playing too! Here's to busy times at the ball park. . . .
3 comments:
Can't imagine having TWO in baseball!
Our little guy is in his third year of baseball and we are a wreck keeping up with the schedule.
Have a great season!
How fun! I love her socks and pink helmet!
I hope they ALL have a great season! :)
Post a Comment