Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 Samantha Miss Pageant

Saturday we started our day bright and early getting pampered and pretty for the Samantha Miss Pageant.  Each year the elementary school host the pageant for the local community as a fund raiser.  Last year G chose not to participate due to her "stage fright", but promised herself that she would sign up this year.

 She kept her promise, and I am so proud of her for tackling her fears.  She was so nervous, and so was this mom!  But she took the stage like a pro, and I couldn't even tell that she was the least bit scared.  She looked beautiful and had a good time.

She was awarded Princess in her age division.  She was a little disappointed that she did not place or win queen, but I think she did a great job regardless.  She is nothing if not competitive.

She and her friends looked so pretty!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy's little girl. . . .



Here she is at the end of a long day with her princess crown and flowers from her daddy and Nana.
We are all so proud of this baby girl.  She is beautiful inside and out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love that she smiled all the way through!

(Stage fright is legit, yo! I am impressed! :)