Last week we packed the Equinox to the roof and headed to the beach for a little get away.
As a family of four with four very different personalities, we rarely all agree on anything. However, our love for the beach is something that we all have in common.
We arrived Saturday around 1:30 pm to a perfectly beautiful day full of sunshine. We hung out at the pool and the beach until late that night. Sunday greeted us with some pretty severe thunderstorms, so we used that day to go grocery shopping and have a nice dinner out. Luckily for us, the weather was great for the rest of our stay.
My kids amaze me how they jump, swim, and dive into the ocean with no fear. I'm not so sure about ocean waters myself. The salt water does not affect either of them one bit. I don't think they ever even wonder what might be out there swimming with them.
As normal, I took about 2,502 photos for the week. I've decided to devote this entire post to my "diving series" photos. If we didn't already know it, this trip confirmed that we definitely have a teenager. He is really looking like a teen these days and he just will NOT stop growing!
He hung out with other teenagers every night on the basketball court as long as we would let him. He even met a girl! And for the record, I'm not ready for girls just yet.
He likes to aggravate his mother like nobodies business. See the example below.
Normally his baby sister is on the "what can I do to annoy this person to death" list. But they actually play pretty well together while we are vacationing.
And that's it for our salt water diving photo shoot. Just for cute points, I thought I'd throw this one in as well.
~Show me your muscles and best duck face~
No comments:
Post a Comment