Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Photos?

It hasn't taken me long to figure out that these project 365, or project 52, project life, etc. are NOT as easy as they sound.  I love to take pictures, and I have always thought I take a bunch of them.  However, I am only on day two and am already pondering how I will make this happen.  I have decided that it will be best for me to collect my photos throughout the week, and compile them into one blog post on the weekend.  It just makes more sense for me, and will be a more realistic goal.  But for now, this is what I have come up with. . . .
 {Day 1}

On New Years day it rained ALL DAY.  We all slept in that morning and had a late breakfast thanks to the hubs.  Then we received an unexpected invite to go to my mother in law's for lunch.  She made her meatloaf, which is my favorite.  And of course we had the traditional cabbage and black eyed peas.  To make the day even better, hubs and I went to see a movie with my brother and sister in law.  We saw This Is 40, and it was SO FUNNY!!  We ended the day with a little mattress shopping for G, and a trip to Academy Sports.  Both boys received Academy gift cards for Christmas, but neither could find anything to purchase.  I never have that problem! :)

{Day 2}

Hubs picked up the new mattress for the princess.  She is pretty excited about going to bed tonight.  She needed a new mattress in the worst way.  We are working on cleaning out from under her bed this afternoon so that she can use her old mattress as a "hide away" bed for sleep over guest.


Also today I am trying a new recipe for Potato Soup that I found on Pinterest.  Big10 had an appointment for a dental cleaning this morning, and G also has an appointment at the salon later today.  Her hair is such a mess, I can't wait to get it trimmed up.  Tomorrow we take the pup to the groomer, and will meet up with G's besties for lunch and exchange Christmas gifts.  I can't believe my vacation is almost over.

Well, that's it for now.  Only 363 more photos to go!




2 comments:

Cindi said...

Tina, I'm officially your cheerleader! I wish you all the best and all 365 photos taken this year. :)

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing today "How am I going to do this??". I managed 2 days. Only 373 more. I anticipate losing my steam several times, but hope to pull through and feel very accomplished in the end. Good luck to you! Can't wait to see the rest!