The past week has absolutely FLOWN by. We have been so busy!! A boy I know was selected for the All Star team, and it is keeping us on the go. Many late night practices down, and lots more to go.
I am finally getting around to posting some memories from our trip to Navarre Beach to visit with our friends.
They are some of our oldest, best friends. They are so sweet, and they have a house full of kids to ensure a good time. And. . .they have the most beautiful beach ever!!
As usual, I have picture overload of babyG, and just a handful of pictures of Big10.
This post is dedicated to the surfer dude himself.
He took every opportunity available to hit the waves. My kids love the beach, and love the water. They just cannot get enough of it.
The weather was fantastic during our stay. The water was so clear, and the prettiest shade of blue.
It was Memorial Day weekend, so the beach was covered up with people. But we did not mind at all.
We had lots of fun in the sun with our buddies.
1 comment:
I'm more than a little jealous of your visit to FL. lol It looks like Big 10 had a blast. Cool post. I can't wait to see BabyG's post!
Post a Comment