Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beach Bunnies

Welcome to part two of our weekend get away to paradise.  This one's for the girls.
While we were visiting this tiny little mermaid, we also had the opportunity to spend some time with Lady Bub's cousins.  The cousins are close in age with babyG, and she was in heaven.  They really played well together. 

The big girls spent all afternoon digging in the sand to prep it for "burial". 

First, it was babyG's burial in the sand.  Then Cousin A was buried.  Then. . . .


They were BOTH buried! 

We missed lady bub and her mom during all this sand shoveling.  They were home recuperating from a morning at the river that I have absolutely no pictures of!  The river was fun too, and possibly the prettiest river I have ever seen.  Boy was that water cold!  We were so interested in the whole tubing down the river thing, that we checked into the local "tubing place" and are trying to plan a trip for late Summer.  I need to get my hands on a floating cooler, and a waterproof camera. :)

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Oh my, the sand and sun and ocean seem like such a luxury compared to rain and clouds and packing....!

Brandi said...

Tina, you got some GREAT pics!!! The one of the girls is ADORABLE! :)

Cindi said...

I was thinking the same thing this past weekend when we spent hours and hours at the pool...I so need an underwater camera. :)