I have been wanting to do a post on baseball for big10 for a few weeks now. However, I guess at some point I saved all my images on disc, and deleted them from my computer. I can only go back as far as Spring 2010 without a lot of digging. So, I'll start there. . . .
Spring 2010 does not hold many good memories for us. It all went down hill from day one, when he could not get his #10. Poor coaching, many lost ball games, and more tears than I care to remember.
Moving on. . .
Fall 2010 was a much better season. We teamed up with a good friend as coach, and the hubby started helping out some on the field. They are still coaching together now, for one last hoorah.
Spring 2011. It sure doesn't look like different seasons. I promise this kid has grown each year. We did tend to draw the Indians over and over and over.
Fall 2011. Finally, we drew a different team name. Big10 always wanted to be #10 on the Braves. He did choose this number because of Chipper Jones, after all.
Spring 2012. Finally, looking at this picture I can really a size difference in him now. The season is going great so far. He has really improved on his pitching, and he is also doing a great job at catcher.
Wow, he is growing up. One thing hasn't changed. His love and passion for the sport of baseball. It just continues to GROW big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment